Question for GA baptist Nursing students at MercerRegister Today!
- by able2009 Feb 23, '09Did any of you get into the program and took your prerequisites at a school other than Mercer??? i was mainly wondering if i can still get in if i took them at GPC. thanks in advanced.
- Feb 23, '09 by ImGonnaKnockUOutI am not a Mercer student but I took all of my prereqs at GPC and applied and was accepted to their program last year. Good luck!
- Feb 27, '09 by csweetoothgood afternoon,
i'm applying for the fall. do they wait till the deadline to make their decisions or do they accept people on a first come first serve basis? would you mind sharing your program gpa and net score?
- Feb 28, '09 by mt33133I just graduated from GBCN and I took my A&P I, II and Microbiology at GPC prior to applying. They were accepted no problem. When I applied they accepted students on a rolling basis, not sure how they do it these days. I did not have to take the NET when I applied to GBCN and I had A's in all my science courses that transfered. My total GPA for transfer classes was around a 3.8. Good luck to you!!! GBCN is an excellent program. Most of us who graduated in December have taken the NCLEX, so far all have passed and about 75% of us finished the nclex in 75 questions.
- Aug 26, '09 by csweetoothI just started this fall at Mercer and i took my prereqs at other schools in ga and out of state.
- Aug 27, '09 by mfisher6You can. I took mine at GSU. Mercer is a great school, you should come here
- Nov 6, '09 by enivrantelisI'm graduating in December from GBCN and I took all my pre-requisites at another school. A lot of my friends did their pre reqs at GPC and got accepted easily. Just apply as early as possible and with a high NET score for the best possible chance. Don't be upset if you don't get in the first go round. Try again
- Nov 10, '09 by PedsOncHopefulI'm a first semester student at GBCN:
Unless GBCN is changing it for next fall.. they did rolling admissions and I took most of my pre reqs at GPC and some at GSU, so just get in touch with the admissions office and check to make sure you take the right classes so that they all transfer. I know they're starting the TEAS exam, I'm not 100% sure when they are going to stop accepting NET scores. The Admissions office is extremely helpful and nice.. so become friends with them. Good Luck! GA baptist is an amazing school.. it's not easy.. but then again no program will be.. but you learn alot and make great friends, and have amazing professors.
- May 3, '12 by msxdbski applied for fall 2012 nursing program and im in the process of waiting for a reply! ><
what does rolling process mean?
does it mean that they accept students with the best scores whoever applies early?
and when did you guys find out you got accepted &what was your guys statistics (TEAS/GPA?)
Please share more about the nursing program, im very interested!