Northside Mother/Baby Intern Interview next week! =)Register Today!
- by copelald Apr 20, '12I am super excited, yet nervous at the same time! I currently reside in northwest Florida and will be graduating on 5-6-12. I plan on taking NCLEX-RN in June. I've been wanting to move to Atlanta for over a year and recently started looking on Northside's site for new grad mother/baby positions. FINALLY one popped up the first week of April! I applied and recvd an email 6 days later from a recruiter that I would be considered a candidate for the position, so I submitted my info for a background check. This week a member from HR called and scheduled me for an interview. I am quite surprised at the turn around time, and very thankful for this wonderful opportunity! Is there anything anyone can share about working on the mother/baby unit at NS or anyone else get a callback for an intern position?
- Apr 20, '12 by mshessleI am looking to relocate to Atlanta too. I graduated in December and am an RN in a Level II NICU right now and just applied at Northside for their NICU and mother/baby. I really hope I get a call back. Fingers crossed for both of us!
- Apr 20, '12 by copelaldThat's great! I am have been a patient care tech at one of my local hospitals for a year, and I get to float to NICU alot. What state do you live in?
- Apr 20, '12 by mshessleTennessee
- Apr 21, '12 by copelaldThat's awesome! Well good luck, let me know if you hear anything!!
- Apr 21, '12 by cream79I am from Tennesse and working in Atlanta area as a nurse for 1 year. I also applied for Mother/Baby internship position but I have not heard anything from them yet. Good luck to you.Last edit by cream79 on Apr 21, '12
- Apr 21, '12 by copelaldQuote from cream79That's cool, how do you like living in Atlanta? I have no idea where to even start with searching for an apartment! I know that I want to live within 30 mins of the hospital. I've done research on several apartments in that area that are reasonably priced. I have to see them in person though.I am from Tennesse and working in Atlanta area as a nurse for 1 year. I also applied for Mother/Baby internship position but I have not heard anything from them yet. Good luck to you.
- Apr 26, '12 by cream79let us know if you got a job and good luck on your interview.
- Apr 26, '12 by copelaldQuote from cream79Thank you! I had my interview yesterday morning and it went very well! I was nervous as heck but once I got in there I realized that there was nothing to worried about! I think I got the job, but emails won't officially be sent out until around the end of May. I am going to LOVE working at this hospital!! Everyone so far was very very nice and the hospital itself is the nicest I've ever seen. I will let you all know once I get the official "You've been hired" confirmation email though!let us know if you got a job and good luck on your interview.
- Apr 26, '12 by cream79Good to hear that. I delivered my kids at northside. So I know It is very good place to work. Is it atlanta campus? Or forsyth campus?
I applied both campus but i did not hear anything from them.