North Georgia College & State University Fall 2011 - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 1, '11 by bmarie712Some career's aren't for everyone but if you haven't been trying long I wouldn't give up just yet! The fact that you got an 89 on the TEAS shows that you're VERY smart! I had to retake a few classes to bring my GPA up, maybe you should try that?
What makes you think you should rethink careers? And how many nursing schools did you apply to?
- Mar 2, '11 by arigI emailed ******** advising of my intent to enroll in the program, but did not receive a reply or other form of confirmation. Did anyone else get a reply?Last edit by jb2u on Mar 3, '11 : Reason: Removed name TOS Violation
- Mar 2, '11 by ashlenoI mailed mine in, and no I haven't heard anything yet.
- Mar 2, '11 by Jody7818Nothing here...Didn't it say to confirm by March 18th? It may be until then when we here anything else.
- Mar 3, '11 by falconwidowI called on Monday to ask should I go ahead and schedule medical exam/drug test/etc and they told me to wait until we hear back from them. I emailed my intent letter over first thing Monday morning and paid my confirmation deposit as well. I don't want to get kicked out school for failing to pay that $200. I was waiting to hear from nursing dept before I paid it, well now I know, so I was glad to give them my money!! Let's keep our fingers crossed for our friends on the waiting list.
- Mar 3, '11 by bmarie712Yes Please! Keep those fingers crossed
Does anyone know how long the wait list is? All I was told was that I'm about half way down on the list.. But that list could be 5 people, it could be 20 people.. So I really don't know what my chances are..
- Mar 3, '11 by momo3I would love to know the answer to that question about the wait list also. I am on the wait list for the Gainesville campus. Did you get any more information when you called about your chances of getting in?
- Mar 8, '11 by mgeigerHello... I too have been accepted for Fall at the main campus. For those of you that did not get in this time around, please do not give up! I applied to several schools last year and did not get in... and I have a 3.67 gpa.... For whatever reason it just wasn't my time. For those that did get accepted- has anyone heard back since mailing or emailing their confirmation? Does anyone know what the next step is? I'm so excited and anxious to find out more details. Best of luck to everyone, and I look forward to meeting some of you.
- Mar 8, '11 by sk8inghunnyCongrats to all of you. I'm curious - I keep seeing which campus you are all accepted to - on the application do we have a first choice and a second choice, or just one?
I'd like Gainesville as first choice and Dehlonega as my second choice.
I hope you will all keep in touch as you start school this fall - I would love to learn more about the program.
I will be applying this fall for 2012 admission.
- Mar 8, '11 by heoconbubuHi, any one know anything about this school nursing program ? Or any current NGC&S students can share their experience or thoughts about the program? I am deciding between school, so I just want to be are that I make a right decision. Thanks.