NCLEX pass rates for georgia collegesRegister Today!
- by introspectiveRN May 6, '06http://www.sos.state.ga.us/plb/rn/NC...04_Results.pdf
Thought ya'll might want to take a look...
- Dec 16, '06 by Hope2BeNorth Metro nor Chattahoochee were listed on the NCLEX pass rate list???
- Dec 16, '06 by meri29Quote from soundgirlDon't worry...These are only the results of the NCLEX-RN, not the NCLEX-PN. I think there is a different licensing board for GA LPNs. I can't remeber what it's called though, but I remember seeing it when I filled out my NCLEX paperwork.North Metro nor Chattahoochee were listed on the NCLEX pass rate list???
PS: Before deciding on a school, don't just rely on pass rates, always find out retention rates as well. You don't want to go to a place who only has their "cream of the crop" actually test....
- Jan 4, '07 by Mexaricanoh wow these are old... :uhoh21:
- Jan 4, '07 by meri29You can go to the Secretary of State's website to see the 2005 pass rates. I doubt the 2006 ones are up yet.
- Jan 10, '07 by Howie781Errr. I am starting Valdosta State University's accelerated BSN program this summer. Looking at pass percentages they are in bottom half which makes a bit nervous.
- Jan 12, '07 by katarraLPN/MDSI am An LPN and I have a job as an MDS coordinator, looking for the salary I should be getting as an MDS coordinator
- Jun 3, '09 by RizzThese are newer: