MCG/CNL Fall 2011 applicantsRegister Today!
- by sharzaejones Oct 16, '10Hello, I just wanted to start a thread for those who plan on applying to the CNL program at the Medical College of Georgia next year (Fall 2011).
- Oct 19, '10 by aytiGreat Idea. I also intend to apply for fall 2011. Have you finished our prerequisites yet? I am still working on mine at the moment.
- Oct 19, '10 by sharzaejones@ ayti, yes I am done with the prerequisites. I just need to take the GRE!
- Nov 5, '10 by laveonneHello I am also applying to program next year. I have taken my prerequisites and I'm preparing to take the MAT.
- Nov 5, '10 by RN2BEISMEI'm also thinking about applying but I'll have two pre-req's in progress for Spring and one to complete over the Summer. Because of that, I wonder if I'll be competitive enough for the Athens campus?
- Nov 5, '10 by sharzaejonesQuote from RN2BEISMEI'm also thinking about applying but I'll have two pre-req's in progress for Spring and one to complete over the Summer. Because of that, I wonder if I'll be competitive enough for the Athens campus?
I think the Athens location is the most competitive. I am not sure if they consider how many pre-req's you have left to complete. If you call *** she will answer all your questions. I have spoken to her several times about admissions questions.Last edit by jb2u on Nov 13, '10 : Reason: Removed name - TOS Violation
- Nov 9, '10 by aytiHi, for those of you that have completed their prerequisites, can anyone tell me what Chemistry they took for their prerequisite and which school? Thanks
- Nov 10, '10 by sharzaejonesI took Survey of Chemistry 1 and 2 at Georgia Perimeter College. The first Chemistry was like a general chemistry class. The second chemistry class was mostly organic chemistry. Again, you can always call or email **** at MCG (which becomes Georgia Health Sciences University on 1 Feb). She can make sure you are taking the correct chemistry.Last edit by jb2u on Nov 13, '10
- Nov 10, '10 by aytiThanks @ sharzaejones. How did you find the chemistry classes? was it as challenging as A & P?
I am so anxious of the GRE because of the analogies and antonyms, the words are out of this world. How have you been preparing since you take your exam this month? Do you know if the MAT is more manageable? Are you applying to any other school apart from MCG?