LPN to RN Bridge Program
- 0Mar 4, '09 by bish1234I just wanted to sing the praises of Darton College in Albany, Ga.'s Bridge Program. I graduated Dec.'08 and will sit for boards on 3/12/09. I found the whole experience rewarding. The instructors really want you to succeed and are always encouraging and available.
- 3,419 Visits
- 0Mar 9, '09 by sspwhitakerCongratulations!!! I wish you well. Thank you for the warm words about Darton College. I will be applying to Darton College's Healthcare Bridge program. I just received my application in the mail. The application states that I have to take the HESI Admission Assessment Exam. How is the test? Can you give me any pointers?Or advice.
- 1Mar 11, '09 by sspwhitakerIm sorry I dont live in Albany. I dont live in Georgia. My Dad lives there. It's his home. He was raised there. I am thinking about relocating there temporarily. My Dad has been ill. Not terminal, He needs someone to look after him for a while. He referred me to Darton College. As far as work, Im not sure. If I decide to relocate I will transfer. I work for a VA Hospital. I would try to transfer to one of the bases they have there.
- 1Mar 17, '09 by 2brn09This is good to know, I will be taking the HESI exam in July for the mobility (LPN-RN) program. I am also studying for excelsior college nursing program. The mobility program begins in Oct. The deadline to apply is April 1, 2009.
I love the campus and i've spoken with some of the current nursing students. They are singing praises as well.
- 0Apr 11, '09 by 2brn09I"ve been told that you can only apply to one or the other. Since the Summer deadline was Mar 15, and Fall is Apr 15, you may not be able to get into summer. Now if you have taken the HESI, they may allow exceptions. You should call the nursing program at Darton. 229-317-6740. This may be the admission ofc. I wish you well and hope to see you there. That's if I don't complete the Excelsior prog. by Oct 09.