Kennesaw State Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 7Register Today!
- Mar 4 by amjohnAhh now I'm freaking out! I moved recently and will have to wait extra long for the letter to be forwarded. Do they send us an email and a letter? Or just a letter?
- I remember being told that we would be notified via our KSU email if we've been invited for an interview. HTH.
- Quote from stephanie.Hey Everyone- I'm actually in the program now and can share a few things: I'm fairly confident that everyone got actual letters for the interview invites. Maybe one person whose address changed got confirmation in an email (because she proactively sent an email)....But, it will be an actual hard copy of a letter for everyone. There was a rumor about your major changing, or the admission box being checked on Degree Works... Never happened either. Both of those changed for me right before pre-registration for my nursing classes. The interview sign up on OwlExpress was not available until the day that the majority of the letters were expected to be received... So if your mail is slow, and people are posting on here that they got letter... You could try :-) hope this info helps!I remember being told that we would be notified via our KSU email if we've been invited for an interview. HTH.
I'll be happy to answer any questions you guys may have. I know how it feels to be anxious!
- Quote from nkosizindziYou should definitely reapply and schedule a face-to-face with the advisor. She'll give you recommendations on if you should retake anything, etc. I know a few people who reapplied and got in! Don't let the W discourage you... I had a W or two. There are plenty of reasons withdraw... As long as you did it before the time to withdraw without academic penalty (it wasn't a WF) then they can't hold it against you. It sounds like your stats are good, so definitely just go talk to F. She'll point you in the right direction! Those other schools are great, too! Don't give up!I got my letter, they didn't even call me for an interview! Told me I should re-apply in June for consideration next year. I don't know what that means. I am very sad but I guess God has another plan for me. I will re-apply in June but also try Emory, Georgia Baptist and Herzing. I just hope the rejection had nothing to do with my 2"W"!
- The waiting game is frustrating. I applied to GPC and they told me I'd hear back from them by April 30th. Surprisingly I heard from them last week. I for sure thought I'd hear from KSU first.
- Mar 4 by bware9I just talked to the nursing office and they said the letters all went out on Friday! Waiting for the mail!!!
- Mar 4 by JB13Nothing here today...
- Mar 4 by bware9I didn't get anything today either. And yes she said the interview letters went out Friday.