Kennesaw State Fall 2013 Applicants - Page 17Register Today!
- Mar 6 by tournervioletHey. I'm new to this message board. I got a letter today too! Very excited. I signed up for the mock interview and have been prepping answers for the questions that I saw on one of the posts on this site. Good luck to all who got an interview! Sorry to those who didn't but stay positive bc there is always next semester!
- Mar 6 by PaulaKBI applied for the accelerated program.
Congrats turnerviolet and welcome!
- Mar 6 by tournervioletThanks PaulaKB. Me too accelerated.
- Mar 6 by bware9I got my letter today. It's official. I got an interview! So excited for everyone who got an interview. And for those who didn't get an interview, keep your passion for nursing and apply again! The world needs more nurses Best of luck!
- Mar 6 by stephanie.It's a relief knowing that academically I'm in a good place, but stressful knowing it will come down to wether or not they like me and my answers at this interview. We are all obviously qualified for this program.
- Mar 7 by PaulaKBQuote from stephanie.I meant to tell you yesterday, I called the office and talked to F, she scheduled it for me over the phone. Now I just need to practice. I've been reading up on behavioral interviews online, there is a lot of great info out there.That's awesome! Congrats. Please email the nursing department to schedule your interview since you can't do it on Owl express!!
- Mar 7 by PaulaKBQuote from bware9Congratulations bware9! Did you apply for accelerated or traditional?I got my letter today. It's official. I got an interview! So excited for everyone who got an interview. And for those who didn't get an interview, keep your passion for nursing and apply again! The world needs more nurses Best of luck!
- Mar 7 by bware9Thanks PaulaKB! I am signed up for the traditional program.
- Mar 7 by curiosity817I am so excited! I am interviewing for the accelerated program. We only have 15-20 minutes to convince them that we deserve a spot so I will be practicing as much as I can!