Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants
- 0Apr 19, '12 by kcozonacIt seems way early to be posting this, but the application deadline actually isn't too far away. Is anyone else applying to KSU for spring 2013 admission? I've requested to be considered for the traditional and accelerated programs. Took the TEAS this morning, but I'm still finishing this semester's prerequisites, so I don't know what GPA I'll be competing with yet. Would love to connect with anyone else who's applying!
Best of luck, all!
- 0Apr 19, '12 by triciah2005Quote from kcozonacHey! I'm also applying for admission in Spring 2013. I'm in my first semester at KSU and transferred in a ton of classes, so I won't get my official GPA until after this semester. I have all a's and b's, so I believe it's around a 3.5 or 3.6? I took the teas last year and got an 83.3, but have decided I'm going to take it again to try and raise my score. I'm going to take it on May 11th. Other than that, I will be done with all my pre reqs and general education courses after the Fall 2012 semester, so if I get in, all I will have to do are nursing courses! Best of luck to you, and hopefully we will be fellow classmates in 2013! Keep me posted on your progress!It seems way early to be posting this, but the application deadline actually isn't too far away. Is anyone else applying to KSU for spring 2013 admission? I've requested to be considered for the traditional and accelerated programs. Took the TEAS this morning, but I'm still finishing this semester's prerequisites, so I don't know what GPA I'll be competing with yet. Would love to connect with anyone else who's applying!
Best of luck, all!
Tricia M.Last edit by triciah2005 on Apr 19, '12 : Reason: wrong number
- 0Apr 19, '12 by kcozonacGreat to meet you Tricia! My GPA is a 3.7 now, but I'm not sure if it'll stay there after this semester. I just have a math class and 1 more chemistry after this semester, so I'll do those in the fall. My TEAS score is 88.7...
Can't wait to finish this semester so I can submit my final grades!
- 1Apr 26, '12 by racquel30hi! i'm also applying to ksu's traditional program for spring 2013! i haven't actually applied yet because i'm taking the teas on may 11th. i have taken it once before and made a 75, but that was a year ago and i would like to do a little better than that. i have a 3.92 overall gpa and 4.0 in the pre-reqs. right now i'm taking a&p1, and i will be taking microbiology over the summer and a&p2 in the fall. maybe we will have some classes together, and hopefully we will be nursing students next spring! i'm so excited to finally begin this process and to get to know everyone!
racquelLast edit by racquel30 on Apr 26, '12
- 1Apr 27, '12 by triciah2005Hi Racquel!
I'm also retaking the teas on May 11th! It's my birthday, so I better get a good score! I took the teas a year ago as well and got an 84, but my gpa is not quite as high as yours, prob 3.6? so I need to do really well on the teas if I want a chance! I've already completed the a&p's and micro, but am taking Chemistry 1151 this summer and 1152 in the fall. I guess I'll see you in May! Best of luck!
- 0May 11, '12 by wisdomhunterHi, everybody! Looks like I was with some of you at the TEAS today, May 11th... So we're all pretty anxious to get this show on the road - I know I am. I can't imagine life when I won't have to think about whether or not I got in the program! :spin: I have a GPA of 4.0 and got a 90.7 on the TEAS. I'm not sure if I'm going to take it again to try to improve my science score; I think I may just leave well enough alone. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all as we start the nailbiting wait!
- 0May 15, '12 by triciah2005Ugh....I took the teas on May 11th, my birthday of all days, and did worse than the first time! so I guess 83.3 it is I did great in everything except science I did much better in science the first time around! Well, I have a 3.66, previous hospital work, and volunteer work, so hopefully that is enough to get an interview!
- 0May 15, '12 by cabzunHey I'm also applying for the nursing program in the spring 2013 . I'm barely goin to take my TEAS exam this week on may 18th.. How did you guys prepare for it?? I'm freaking out especially since they say the practice book isn't nothin compared to the actual exam. My gpa is a 3.6 as well and thinkin it's not high enough so this exam practically relying on.