Kennesaw Spring 2013 applicants - Page 21Register Today!
- Sep 5, '12 by ContentaDesir80's
Google "nursing school interview tips". It's at least a place to start. Also, look back and be sure to have an answer in mind for the behavior interview questions that have been posted on here. I'm in the same boat as you. I have no opportunity to do a mock interview, so I'm reading everything I can get my hands on. I also plan on making my friends give me a mock interview sometime next week.
- Sep 5, '12 by Pleigh33He basically said to make a list of qualities I think our important for a nurse to possess and then have an example from my life where I demonstrated each quality. He also suggested being ale to tie in answers to the questions with how t applies to my being a good choice for the program. And he said not to wear anything distracting etc. there was a post of interview questions that qtqueen put up originally and I think it's on this thread now but it was originally on last semesters kennesaw thread (I think) but anyway every question he asked me was on that list. I think if you come up w answers to all of those you will do great! Good luck!
- Thanks Contenta and Pleigh33!
- Sep 6, '12 by trixjonesIs anyone else interviewing on Sunday, Sept. 16th? Is this a mistake, or are they really interviewing on a Sunday morning?
- Sep 6, '12 by KSUhopeful749I'm not,but i was surprise to see sunday interviews.
Does anyone know the days for classes/clinicals, and if students get to choose their clinical sites or it's giving to them.
- That is strange for them to do Sunday interviews. When I signed up for my interview I do not remmber seeing Sunday Sept. 16th as an option. Did they just add it?
- Gosh I am beginning to feel like they are interviewing a lot more candidates than previous semesters. *nervous*
- Sep 6, '12 by trixjonesI signed up the first day it was available, and was very surprised they were offering Sunday interviews. I received a confirmation email, and also, on Owl Express, the date/time is confirmed. I'm wondering the same as Desir80's....there appears to be a lot of folks with interviews. It seems that everyone I have talked to has received an interview letter. I don't feel special anymore. LOL!
- Sep 7, '12 by Desir80'strixjones- that is exactly how I feel! Everyone that I know that applied to KSU 's nursing program got an interview. It it is strange. I am happy for everyone but on the same hand I feel that everyone that applied got an interview. lol
I wish I knew how many applicants applied for the spring semester and how many of those are getting interviewed.
- Sep 7, '12 by nutrizunFran told me over 700 people applied for spring and Sandi told me that they are interviewing 165 people. Only 120 get in with 40 of those 120 being in the accelerated program.