Job offer need advice!Register Today!
- by ashrn2011 Aug 2, '12I'm a new grad with no experience and got a offer with a Plastic Surgeon for 19$ and no insurance! Should I counter or just take it for the experience?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=766113©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 573 Views
- Aug 2, '12 by emilytocare you still covered with your parents' insurance? i personally would take it - i'm very jealous that you've gotten a job offer somewhere!
- Aug 2, '12 by fposeyI would take it in a heartbeat...however, I would probably try to negotiate for slightly better pay. What's the worst that happens if you take it? You get a little experience and make some money. You can always keep looking. A new grad with office experience is better than no experience in my opinion.
- Aug 2, '12 by fposey19$ an hr without benefits is way too low. negotiate!
- Aug 5, '12 by nurse0423I agree that $19 an hour is pretty low unless you are way outside of Atlanta. You could take it but I would be looking for something else while doing that.