Gwinnett Tech Nursing Program 2012 kaplan exam - Page 20Register Today!
- Apr 8, '12 by mg100Thanks Kiki, congratulations to you too, I guess you will be going to GTC??!!
- Apr 9, '12 by RN_Student14Someone emailed Saadia and she said the dates do not mean anything. So now everyone is scrambling again wondering why some people have it and why some people don't, who knows. Please stay optimistic. I have just been praying. I can't make this process make me go crazy. I have to stay positive and so do you!! Go watch hunger games. Really good movie.
- Apr 9, '12 by Blue Felt FedoraHey, everybody!
I'm on pins and needles with the rest of you. I'm not waiting on my acceptance/rejection, though. I'm waiting on yours! I'm a GTC student planning to apply to the nursing program next year (for the Fall 2013 program). I've been following along, and the wait is killing me for you guys.
Please, PLEASE post as soon as you hear yay or nay! And while y'all are gearing up to start nursing school, I'll be taking A&P II (this summer) and microbiology (in the fall). This time next year, I'll be right where you all are now.
Good luck, everybody!
- Thanks Ladylynn6! You keep up your hardwork and do your best in A&P2 and micro! You will get there. I have been in your shoes and at the time, it feels so far away but you will make it where we are!
Everyone else... don't flip out yet. I am trying to keep a positive attitude and expect all of you too as well!
- Quote from bad karmaand here we go again... everyone scrambling to look at their GTC web account! We're going to crash their system. Maybe if that happens they will actually send out those darn emails! LOLHi All,
I went online last week and the Official Transcript section of gtc-web.org showed my program being HLC-Health Care Science Cert, today went I checked it shows NUR-Nursing Degree. Hopefully this is a good sign. Good luck to everybody.
- Apr 9, '12 by RN_Student14Where exactly?