GSU (Georgia State) Fall 2010Register Today!
- by GeauxTigers404 Mar 17, '10Hey there! I applied to Georgia State University for Fall 2010 and am wondering if there is anyone else here that is waiting to hear back? I can't wait to hear from everyone!
- Mar 17, '10 by perpatuaLol I did a update I gad applied for spr but dint do well in the comprehension now am waiting for 2010 hope I'm accepted am sick of trying colleges to do my nursing
- Apr 9, '10 by WP2011HI! I also did an update form but I have yet to hear anything back from Ga State! Hope to hear something soon
- Apr 9, '10 by perpatuaAm waiting for a reply from them too I dint do well in the teas
- Apr 9, '10 by WP2011Yeah me either. My score was in the low 80s. They said they are still reviewing applications though, so dont give up!
- Jun 19, '10 by HighNursingGoalsI applied for Fall 2010 as a transfer student, and unfortunately for me they haven't received my transcripts yet. I don't know who's dropping the ball, but I won't get accepted for this term or get financial aid if they come too late. I have requested transcripts twice already well before the deadline, but they still have my application status as incomplete. I am disappointed, but I won't give up. I have considered getting the transcripts sent certified next time if I have to reapply for the next term. Anyway, good luck to all of you. You all are well on your way to a great career. Be proud and enjoy!
- Aug 19, '10 by hcs4291Hey guys,
I am a transfer student to GSU this year as a sophomore.. I was planning on doing the traditional nursing program track assuming it was a 2 year program like most schools, but found out it was 3 so have now decided on the ACE track. I kind of got screwed over from transfer credits from UGA, but am planning on summer courses to get caught up in prereqs by fall 2011.
I was curious if anyone would mind posting their science grades and/or TEAS exam results who were accepted into the ACE track. The average statistics are a good basis but not very specific.
Also, I'm planning on taking the TEAS exam in September and was curious if anyone had any advice. I'm pretty good on standardized testing and made just under a 2000 on the SAT, so I'm hoping to make at least a 90 on the TEAS.
- Aug 19, '10 by Ree82WP2011 do you mind sharing your entry scores and your gpa ? I am thinking about transfering to GSU from GPC