Grady Interview for ERRegister Today!
This is a discussion on Grady Interview for ER in Georgia Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Can anyone tell me what to expect for my first interview for Grady ER! Do you think they will ask...by ashrn2011 Aug 21, '12Can anyone tell me what to expect for my first interview for Grady ER! Do you think they will ask me questions like how would you treat a patient with chest pain.... or will I have to do med calc at first interview?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=775153©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,019 Views
- Aug 22, '12 by celtchick68I've not had an interview with Grady but the ER I work in asked several prioritization type questions not so much treatment questions as each place may have their own protocol for specific complaints.
- Aug 24, '12 by ms_sgrThe ask some general questions, like tell me about yourself, why did you choose the ER. Do you know what we do in the ER. I swore that I did bad on the interview, but I guess not. I start orientation on the 4th. Good luck.
- Aug 28, '12 by ashrn2011The interview went great it was a panel of 5 and they just asked me general questions about myself and teamwork.... They never asked me any real nursing questions.
- Aug 28, '12 by ashrn2011ms_sgr how many days did it take you to get a call back?
- Aug 28, '12 by ms_sgrIt took them a month to get back to me
- Sep 1, '12 by Marshall1I have no advice just wanted to say I'm jealous! LOVED my clinical rotation at Grady - if I lived closer I'd try to get a job there. Good luck!