GPC FALL 2012 - page 4
by metoyou 52,004 Views | 487 Comments
Who's applied to GPC for the fall?... Read More
- 0Mar 2, '12 by adria10Metoyou,
I am definitely dying for it to be April. From the GPC discussion blogs, I've read about students receiving the letter around 7th-8th-9th of April so it seems like they'll start sending out the letters starting the first week of April. All I know is that I will be a stocker of that mail box starting April 1st. However, until then I will pray and stay positive. I believe in my efforts but I also believe in destiny and the right time.I hope my time will be now!
I wish more people would join in for us to learn more about different experiences with applying to GPC's RN program. If anybody knows about the lowest GPA and/or Teas scores that were accepted in the program, or if there were any cases of people that took the Teas twice and still were accepted in the program, or maybe that repeated or withdrew from classes and they were still offered the opportunity to enter the program.
Have a safe weekend everybody, and feel free to share your feelings!
- 0Mar 5, '12 by metoyounursetobe10,
I am definitely hoping things go like last year, and they start sending letters out that first week! I will definitley be stalking my mailbox that first week and every week until I get a letter, hopefully a big one I just hope it comes by the 6th because im going out of town that night for almost a week to visit my brother-in-law with the rest of the family.
- 0Mar 6, '12 by barankasiaHey everyone,I also applied for fall 2012 at GPC and had my TEAS at the beginning of February. I got 78% and have 4.0 and I'm terrified of course. I read somewhere here in previous years someone said they got their acceptance letter in March so I'm stocking my mailbox pretty much since I took teas...lol
- 0Mar 12, '12 by TygasPoohbearI don't think they go by a point system. I know they look at the number of withdrawals and repeated courses over the past five years, GPA, number of TEAS attempts and the score. They have information sessions throughout the year that really help, you can go to their website to find the dates.
- 0Mar 13, '12 by adria10Hello Watashi,If you type in the search bar here on the allnurses.com website "gpc acceptance letters," and read the posts you'll that some students received the acceptance letter as early as April 2nd.
Hello AAuld, and welcome. How did you do on the TEAS? Do you mind sharing your GPA also? Thanks and good luck!
Hi Barankasia, and welcom to you as well! You have nothing to worry about! Your scores are great, but I know how you feel...until you see black on white the result you don;t have piece of mind. I feel the same way.