Gordon State College Nursing ProgramRegister Today!
- by bh164008 Jul 3Can anyone tell me how hard third semester is in the nursing program at Gordon State? I am about to start second semester this fall but I was curious to know how third semester compared to second semester.
- Jul 11 by megan9107Worry about making it through second semester first and if you make it through, third semester is fine. Best of luck. Ill be happy to answer any questions you have.
- Sep 29 by bh164008Thank you! Second semester is rough right now. It is SO much work and I have no time to get everything done. I hope December 10 comes fast!
- Oct 21 by bh164008I need to take an American literature, Western civ, and chemistry 2 so I can finish my bachelor's core by next December. Do you recommend taking the literature class along with third semester classes? The professor is super easy and it does not interfere with 2903 & 2991. Is it smart, or should I just focus on the nursing classes?
- Nov 19 by megan9107If you can handle it I would get it out of the way. Third semester was not hard to me. Fourth on the other hand is a beast.