Georgia Highlands Fall 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Apr 19 by svckxb01Quote from DMC87Let's just say I've learned to like it. The nerve racking part was trying to identify my unknown. Now that I have that, smooth sailing. I have a teacher who is not very helpful. Had to learn a lot on my own and help from other classmates. The open lab assistant was terrific though!I'd like to know the Spring points cut off also.
svckxb01- are you liking Micro? I took it at CTC, loved the class.
- Apr 19 by DMC87I remember the terror all semester worrying about the unknowns....huge relief when done! Now to just finish up this semester ...only a couple more weeks to go.
- Apr 22 by sjutrasI applied for Fall 2013... I'm still a little nervous. My GPA is decent (3.3) but I did really well on the TEAS (99th percentile - 100% math and 93% science). I'm just worried that because my GPA isn't a 3.5 or better that I might not get in. Even though my worksheet score is 1150. I emailed a nursing advisor and she said last year they accepted a worksheet score of 1000 or above. What is everyone else's worksheet score?
- Apr 22 by DMC87Sounds good, I was wondering what the average cutoff scores of those previously accepted. Mine is a 1261, pending expected grades for this semester. Studying for finals this week, Ive had about enough! lol
- Apr 22 by sjutras1261 is a great score! Like I said, last fall the minimum score was around 1000 (high 900's). Waiting sucks!
- Apr 24 by DMC87Quote from sjutrasI think your worksheet score is great and you should be good to go with an 1150 worksheet scoreI applied for Fall 2013... I'm still a little nervous. My GPA is decent (3.3) but I did really well on the TEAS (99th percentile - 100% math and 93% science). I'm just worried that because my GPA isn't a 3.5 or better that I might not get in. Even though my worksheet score is 1150. I emailed a nursing advisor and she said last year they accepted a worksheet score of 1000 or above. What is everyone else's worksheet score?
- Apr 24 by DMC87They really are not sending letters out until mid June?? ouch!
- Apr 25 by dmk3Hi everybody!It's been a very long road getting to this point, so whether I get accepted or not I have no regrets. I applied as well for fall 2013, but I highly doubt that I will get accepted. I'm finishing up my last class now, medical microbiology. I love the class honestly!! My lab instructor was phenomenal!! My lecture professor is tough and challenging. The pressure is on for the last test and the final.
Good luck everyone!!
- Apr 25 by DMC87I've got my fingers crossed for you, DMK!! I loved micro too...seemed like we were actually doing something hands-on finally.
- Apr 25 by sjutras@dmk3 did you calculate your worksheet score? That will give you a good idea at where you stand. Your science scores are going to count the highest, then the rest of your classes. Look at the GA Highlands Nursing website, it will show you how to calculate your worksheet score. It just stinks because they prefer that all your classes are done when you apply, and if they aren't done by last semester, it counts against you All of my classes are complete but I am still worried! I wish you luck!