Georgia Health Science University applicants for Aug12Register Today!
- by marie99 Jan 15, '12Hey, I am applying to the Athens campus for the CNL program at GHSU. Has anyone else turned in an application? Has anyone heard anything yet? Does anyone know how many seats are open and filled so far?
Would love to hear from some other applicants!
- Jan 18, '12 by sosolamarie99 did i just read a link, that you applied to the cnl program... that is great!!! cos i applied to the same programm for 2012. So are you through with all the pre req? pls keep in touch so glad i found someone.Last edit by sosola on Jan 18, '12
- Jan 19, '12 by marie99Yes, I applied for the 2012 CNL program at MCG/GHSU. Yes, I have finished my pre reqs, have you? Are you applying for the Athens campus? I am glad to have found someone too
- Quote from marie99Yes Im through with the pre req, have you written ur gre? How did u do?Hey, I am applying to the Athens campus for the CNL program at GHSU. Has anyone else turned in an application? Has anyone heard anything yet? Does anyone know how many seats are open and filled so far?Would love to hear from some other applicants!
- What about your essay? How lengthy was it? Do u know if they have started sending acceptance letter? I'm really excited to find you.. Ope we get more candidates... ):
- Jan 19, '12 by marie99I did ok on my GRE higher than the requirement but nothing to brag about - I think it was a 1060. My essay was two pages. How about you? I think we should hear next monthe if we have been accepted for an interview. Which campus do you want to go to?
- I applied to the Athens campus. That was a good score I have been procastinating about writing the gre. What did u practice with? Cos I intend taking the gre nxt week. Well I ope it won't delay my acceptance. I'm writing my essay now.. And it's taking for ever. I hate writing... Meanwhile any clue to boost my grade, that would be appreciated...
- Jan 20, '12 by sosolaWaiting for your response.. Well sure it's late to ask for one.
- Jan 23, '12 by marie99Well, it might be too late but I found a web site - I think it was mygre.com - and I found it very very helpful. Good luck! Let me know how it goes
- Feb 4, '12 by marie99Anyone out there hand in an application for GHSU/MCG CNL programs last week?