Georgia Health Science University applicants for Aug12 - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 16, '12 by vaishubpatelThanks athensgal and marie.
This is my second time I am applying to this program for athens campus. Last year they told me to come augusta for interview. It was good but I was nervous and I think I made some confusion giving some answers. Also, I am not very sure about the role of CNL. Can you please tell me about that?
- Mar 16, '12 by vaishubpatelHello marie and athensgal,
I got an email for interview and OM said we have to be in business attire. Do you think they seriously mind this ?
- Mar 17, '12 by athensgalHey V. Yes, I think you definitely need to be in business attire. Doesn't have to be a blue or black suit, but try your best to look professional.
As far as the role of the CNL, I suggest you google "White Paper CNL" and read about the role. It's a lengthy but great paper on what prompted the nursing profession to create the role several years ago. It's important to know what a CNL does, not just for the interview, but also to be able to assess whether or not it suits you and your skillset. Good luck V!
- Mar 17, '12 by athensgalAlso, V, I had extra copies of my CV/resume with me for the interview, but they didn't ask for one. Never a bad idea, though, to be prepared in case.
- Mar 23, '12 by athensgalV, How'd the interview go?
- Mar 24, '12 by marie99Guess they should be making decisions soon. Fingers crossed.
- Mar 26, '12 by athensgalYes, fingers crossed indeed. Good luck marie99 :-)
- Apr 2, '12 by vaishubpatelHello, athensgal,
I think I did good. But I am an international student and I spoke to the office today and they said that my file is incomplete. They also said that my toefl score does not meet min. requirement. Mine is 73 and they need 79 so i don't think they will review my application.
Good luck. and I hope you will be in.
- Apr 3, '12 by marie99sorry V - will you try and apply next year?
Athens gal - any news so far?
Has anyone else heard anything. It shouldn't be too much longer.
- Apr 3, '12 by vaishubpatelActully, this is the second year I have applied here and I did not hear anything from them yet. So, I hope everything will be fine. How abt you? Did you hear something?