GA Nursing Roll Call - Page 5Register Today!
- Jun 7, '07 by cutelilganurseHello. I'm currently a new LPN that has just moved to the Atlanta area. Looking for more "Nurse" friends to meet and talk to.
- Jun 7, '07 by wareagle31Welcome!!
- Jun 29, '07 by nursienurse06Hey lpn2gaRn,
I graduated from Gordon College lpn/rn bridge program Dec. 05. It was nice to only have to do 1 yr of nursing. Just watch out & keep track of things & your own business because they do not tend to remind you or inform you of things like the "traditional" RN students. Even though they try to combine the groups there is a certain division (tension). Good Luck!
Quote from Lpn2GaRnHELLO FOLKS NEW TO THE SITE I'VE BEEN A LPN LONG ENOUGH I AM CURRENTLY ENTERING THE WORLD OF IMPENDING DOOM :uhoh21: GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AT GORDON COLLEGE FOR MY RN ANY HELP, ADVICE OR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED LOOKING FOWARD TO HEARING FROM YALL. I HOPE (THINK POSITIVE) I PLAN TO BE A ER NURSE CURRENTLY WORK IN LOWER ATL AREA AT A HOSPITAL IN MED/SUR FOR 9 YEARS.
- Jul 9, '07 by georgiagalRNHi everyone. My name is Jamie and I'm a NICU nurse in a southern Atlanta area hospital. I've been a nurse for 6 years and have always been in the NICU. I've discovered that it is my calling and it is what I'm meant to do. I love working with the little preemies. I live in Mcdonough.
- Jul 12, '07 by Tanya83Hi nurses here!!!!
I'm an RN from Ukraine! I'm going to move to GA in couple of months (i hope immigration questions will go better soon) I'm glad i've found you all here!!!
As far as there are a lot of American nurses here, I would like to ask you, folks -
I really worry about my english...I think about the situation when I can't understand what client says or anybody from my future team...I ask you, because there are a lot of you who are much more experienced then i am...Please, tell me - what is nurses's attitude to a new, foreign nurse? May be I need to know some special tips??? I really want to be helpful there...And I definitely don't want to offend anybody...
- Jul 12, '07 by Tanya83Thank You All In Advance!!!!!!!!!
- Jul 14, '07 by cornrows4allHi
I will be relocating to Georgia soon - my husband will be working in Hawkinsville. I know nothing about the area (nice places to live, etc.)
and am interested in an accelerated BSN program. I'd love to hear from you and am open to any words of advice you might have to offer. Please check out the new thread I just posted asking about Georgia Southwestern State.
- Aug 5, '07 by pandora222Greeting to all of my fellow caregivers! I am a freshly graduated LPN, I am in the South Atlanta area and I wholeheartedly invite any and all fellow nurses to contact me. There is strenghth in numbers, as you all know! I just received my lisence in the mail today...YEEEPEEE, so ..if you are in my shoes and would like to share some networking highlights, or....just go pig out on some sushi and talk, or... if you have already done your groceriy shooping, am tired of the same "law and order" reruns, give me a buzz, allright?! Perhaps we can help each other out?! I hope to hear from you guys. Peace'Last edit by jb2u on Aug 6, '07 : Reason: Removed name and email address
- Aug 6, '07 by NatalkaHi, I am Natalka and I live in Loganville, Ga