Darton Nursing Fall 2011
- 0May 21, '11 by kirstierobinsonFor those of you who have taken the HESI test for admissions to fall 2011, what were your scores? I scored an 88% overall composite and made an 84% on the Anatomy & Physiolgy.Last edit by kirstierobinson on May 21, '11 : Reason: Darton Nursing Fall 2011
- 0May 22, '11 by kirstierobinsonYea my transfer GPA is 3.2 but some of the classes that counted at my old school in Texas aren't counted here. So IDK if they are just going to go off of the counted classes...where are you transferring from? Was this your first time taking the HESI? It was mine and I took it without A&PII and did good on the A&P so...hopefully they take that into consideration...if I don't get accepted this time around, I'm definitely reapplying for Spring! Hopefully we both get accepted and have some classes together. When did you take your test?
- 0May 24, '11 by dartonRN1983My daughter has a 3.4 GPA scored 84% overall with 72% in A&P. It was her second attempt at the HESI with application for admission to Darton's nursing since she didn't make it the last time with a 3.4 GPA 79% overall and 67% on A&P. I hope and pray she makes it this time.
- 0May 26, '11 by kirstierobinsonQuote from ep9012I made a 94% overall with a 88% in the A&P section. I am a transfer student and my gpa is a 3.3 but idk what it is at darton since they only transferred certain classes. I am sooo anxious about finding out if I got in and good luck to you all also
OMG I know what you mean! I'm a transfer student too and some credits didn't transfer over so I'm worried about that! Where are you transferring from? Good luck to you as well!
- 0May 26, '11 by ep9012I am transferring from Georgia Southern University....its like 3 hrs away from Albany. I had no chance of getting into their program (my GPA is too low) so I started looking up other schools and ended up at Darton. I looked on the unofficial transcript on banner and it showed me all the classes they transferred but not my transfer GPA so that sucks lol. Where are you transferring from??
- 0May 26, '11 by kirstierobinsonQuote from ep9012I am transferring from Georgia Southern University....its like 3 hrs away from Albany. I had no chance of getting into their program (my GPA is too low) so I started looking up other schools and ended up at Darton. I looked on the unofficial transcript on banner and it showed me all the classes they transferred but not my transfer GPA so that sucks lol. Where are you transferring from??
Yea I know! I wish it would show me my transfer GPA. I am transferring from Texas. My husband is in the military and if I get in this fall, I should be able to finish before we have to move again!
- 0May 29, '11 by crossingfingers2011Sorry it took so long to reply! It was my first time taking it and I took the HESI on May 21st. I am transferring from Coastal Community College in Jacksonville, NC. My hubby is also in the military so I know what you are going through! Do yall stay on the base? If I do not get in this time around I am definitely going to try again.
- 0May 30, '11 by keepmovingrnI applied for the fall 2011 class as well. I dont take the Hesi until July though.
I have completed the following:
Taking the following during the summer term:
GPA currently is 3.70
I dont feel like I have a great chance of getting in at Darton bc I still have English 1102, A+P II, and computer applications to do. I did apply at another school as well. So we will see how it comes out.
Is their anyone who has completed all of their core classes here? If not what do you have left to take? And how does Darton (nursing) feel about not having all of the preq completed? Will they still accept you in the program?Last edit by keepmovingrn on May 30, '11