Darton Fall 2012?? - page 8
Anyone waiting for fall acceptance letters? I just took my hesi today. My overall was a 91 with a 76 in a&p and a 92 in the math section. Good luck to everyone!... Read More
- 0Jun 30, '12 by limitless-visionsQuote from luluinblululuinblu I was just wondering did you get your letter yet? It seems that everyone that stays in Albany got there letters first. Southbeach and Keakin both got their letters today and they both live near or atleast an hour from the area. I just wanted to check on ya!!!!!! yall are lucky to already be in the area.They are still testing (HESI) through the end of June, so I know for sure the letters will not be mailed until July. I personally do not expect to hear anything until around the date mentioned on the letter. The past two times the letter date has been spot on for me, and I live about 20 minutes from the school. I'll just wait and see. The letter specifically states "do not call about being accepted or denied", so I wouldn't get caught if I were you. It'll probably be held against you on your file.
- 0Quote from Southbeach23Thanks Southbeach23!!! I sure you are happy to not have to go another day without that letter. Like I stated in another post I'm glad you got in because you are giving me hope that I'm in due to our scores being very close and I think our GPA's as well. We will see I will let you know in the morning!!!!!!!!!Hey limitless,
Like tperks stated there are three letters in a white envelope with goodie details. I live in Albany.
- 0Quote from forever30forever30 don't feel that your plan B is out of the way because I applied to south carolina as well for spring and that's another state but like you said if we don't get in we have to move on. of course I would apply to darton again as well. Anyway I'm sure we are both in the program I just don't see why not. My GPA is a 3.4, I took all my core A's and B's, and My Hesi was above the class average with a 92% in anatomy. So Lets just pray tonight and have faith!!!!!!!!!!!!hey limitless-vision .i live about an hr from atlanta ga.i didnt realise the letters will be out so soon than the scheduled date.i tell u ,this letter will make or break me . i also applied in north dakota (what a plan b)but i have no option at this point.i really want this so bad though.goodluck limitless-vision.let me know when u get urs and i will do same
- 1Quote from keakin6Hay keakin6 I'm sure you didn't want to talk yesterday but I hope you read my post. I wanted to check in with you. I hope your having a better day today. I'm still in shock about your denial. What was your GPA? I know the lowest you could have was 2.7 if I'm not mistaken. I just want to make sure there wasn't a mistake with your information. People make mistakes all the time. I personally just want to say God loves you no matter what you choose to do. If you want to be a nurse or not. It's not what you do but how you do it that makes up who you really are. Once you find that passion you will not give up and if nursing is your passion then no matter how mad you get or how long it takes you, you will come running back to it some point in your life. I pray you have a blessed day and I'm here if you want to talk. I would post my number on here but I'm not sure if that would be good so you would have to email me at that email I gave you.Denied-gpa. I'm done. I've gotten 4 rejection letters so I think it's pointless for me
- 0tperks have you changed your username? I just realized your name just changed. I come on here often so I get use to the names. Also I can't lie and say I'm not nervous so can you tell me all your scores individually? I'm a little nervous about my vocab I made a 70% even though I made an 82.80% My vocab was the lowest. I have all kind of stuff going through my head right now as time narrows down to the letter coming in the morning. I hope you don't mind
- 0Quote from Southbeach23Thanks Southbeach23!!!! I needed that motivation. I didn't think so either but you can imagine what I'm going through right now. I'm just stressing. I know it will be over soon.Hey Limitless,
I do not think they would deny you based on vocab! At least I hope not! Hoping the best for you!!! You all will get the good news soon!!