Darton Fall 2012?? - page 7
Anyone waiting for fall acceptance letters? I just took my hesi today. My overall was a 91 with a 76 in a&p and a 92 in the math section. Good luck to everyone!... Read More
- 0Quote from tperksThanks tperks!! Where do you live? I trying to find out why I didn't get anything today and also what was your hesi and Gpa to refresh my mind again. I'm soooo scared and nervous.@limitless-visions i know u didn't ask me, but it's an envelope with three white letters...acceptance letter 1st and 2nd, orientation information 3rd letter
- 0Quote from forever30Hay Forever30 our hesi scores were about the same also, I don't feel too bad knowing you didn't get anything at all today aong with me. I'm gonna have bags under my eyes come monday morning waiting on the mail. Where are you from or rather where do you live? I have asked several people already on here because I'm trying to find out if the location is what delayed mine. I here of people getting the wrong mail sometimes so I have to double check every reason of why my letter isn't here.hey southbeach congrattttttssss!!!!! i want to be u so bad rite now.peace of mine.u must be on cloud nine .we both have the same overall score but ofcourse we know thats no guarantee.can u pls tell me what u score on everything was and your gpa if u dont mind.am so nervous its like i will detonate soon.again congratsss.
- 0Quote from tperksWow, I know your glad you didn't have to wait like some of us till monday. On another note your overall was good. Mine was a 82.80% with a 92% in anatomy. When I looked at the Average of all the applicants I beat the overall score and the Anatomy score. The overall was a 79% and the anatomy was a 70% for the entire applicant pool. I have been told by several people in the program that I'm in. Also southbeach gave me hope after reading her post because she made a 83.20% and my score is like one point lower so I hope I get in.I live in Albany...my gpa is a 2.9 ish and my hesi 86%
How is the living, I'm planning to move before school starts if I'm in?
- 0Jun 30, '12 by forever30hey limitless-vision .i live about an hr from atlanta ga.i didnt realise the letters will be out so soon than the scheduled date.i tell u ,this letter will make or break me . i also applied in north dakota (what a plan b)but i have no option at this point.i really want this so bad though.goodluck limitless-vision.let me know when u get urs and i will do same
- 0Quote from forever30Thanks forever30, as far as the time frame for the letters they took a lot longer than the summer applicants. It drove me crazy and because of the time it took these letters to come it messed up my moving plans some but still doable. Anyway I'm camping out Monday morning so hopefully I don't have nosey neighbors reporting that I look suspicous lol!!!!!!!!! I will let you know first thing.hey limitless-vision .i live about an hr from atlanta ga.i didnt realise the letters will be out so soon than the scheduled date.i tell u ,this letter will make or break me . i also applied in north dakota (what a plan b)but i have no option at this point.i really want this so bad though.goodluck limitless-vision.let me know when u get urs and i will do same