Darton Fall 2012?? - Page 17Register Today!
- Jul 27, '12 by nn_jI live around Augusta. I don't even know the towns y'all are referring to! I too thought that we would have heard SOMETHING back by now. I'll be sure to post if i hear anything.
- Jul 27, '12 by nn_jSandersville. Albany is way too far for me!
- I guess I am the only one who applied to the Albany campus
- Jul 27, '12 by loveforkasia216Quote from JBRN08It's ok as long as we get in. It doesn't matter what campus we attend. Are u doing the bridge program?I guess I am the only one who applied to the Albany campus
- Aww lol yes I'm doing the bridge. What's everyones profession thusfar? I have been a LPN for 4yrs.
- Jul 28, '12 by BonnieLPNI have been an LPN for 10 years. I have procrastinated long enough. I applied to the bridge program at Gordon College as well just in case. That program is full time 4-5 days a week though. REALLY hoping I get into Sanderville.
- Jul 28, '12 by JBRN08I know what you mean Bonnie. When I finished school I wanted 1yr of expirence. Then started back and had to redo all of my core...then had my baby boy so I have been dragging school out this time. Are you done with all core classes?
- Jul 28, '12 by BonnieLPNEverthing except A&P 2 and medical terminology. I was confused about the med term because I knew I took it in LPN school, but I dont think the accepted that. There are plenty of online classes I can take though. I had to retake all of my core as well!What about you, are you done with core?
- Jul 28, '12 by medic9872I'm a paramedic. I was an emt for two years and a paramedic for three years. I have all the core done except micro, which I'm taking this fall.
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com