Chattahoochee Technical College Spring 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 30, '12 by CallieNMYeah I have A's in everything else. My C just upsets me because when I got the C it was when I was allowing a man to interrupt my studies and my life (before I met my husband). lol. I retook it a few years ago at another college and got and A but apparently it didn't transfer although everything else from that school did. =)
Oh well, like I told my friend today, if I don't get accepted- I know what I need to change and I will make those changes next year and reapply in the fall! Right?!!! :spin:
- Jul 30, '12 by CallieNMSo I have the BEST news!!!
I called the school today about my C in Math and I told them I thought I had taken the class at Baker and got an A. So they looked it up and guess what?!!! I did!!!
They transferred it over and apparently I have a B in my Lab somewhere so my GPA has jumped up to a 3.81
I am ecstatic!!!!!!
We've got this girl!!!!
- Aug 1, '12 by lnicole35Hey do you remember which CPR certification we need? The specific one?
- Aug 1, '12 by CallieNMYeah, it is the BLS Healthcare certification through the American Heart Association, not the Red Cross! I have a friend who is a paramedic here in Bartow County said I can get in it for free. I will ask him about it and I will let you know if I can get you in!! Anyway to save money, right?!
- Aug 5, '12 by CallieNMYour mailbox is full... lol. It won't let me send you any more message.
- Aug 10, '12 by MiMi22I have applied for Spring 2013 LPN program. Took the TEAS for the first time today. I got 81.3!!!!!! My GPA is 3.9! Lots of work to get this far!!!! I am so excited!
- Aug 10, '12 by lnicole35Welcome Mimi22, those are great scores. :-)
- Aug 10, '12 by lnicole35Are you taking Diet & Nutrition this semester also?