Bauder College Pleasant Surprise - Page 14Register Today!
- Aug 30, '11 by HopefulNurse2011Have you two heard about 2012 admission dates? any rumors? I'm praying a miracle happends where i can interview for the november class......i need to start my nursing degree asap. I would love to be in your shoes..
- Nov 22, '11 by marlenamendezhi i want to know if anyone found out when their next classes are starting?
- Nov 29, '11 by renge1Hi RN program starts in Feb, June, Sept
- Dec 11, '11 by HopefulNurse2011Is anyone applying for the Feb admission?? i'm in the process of getting all my documents turned in ie. immunizations, physical, cpr card, proof of ins. I should have all of that in tomorrow.
- Dec 12, '11 by DeahHopeful,
I've applied and currently in the process of getting the needed documents in, in hopes of being accepted for Feb
- Dec 12, '11 by HopefulNurse2011Hey Deah! that makes two of us. what else do u need? i need my cpr card which i'm waiting for in the mail and my physical exam. I'm assuming this is a good thing that we are getting all this, i can't see them wanting all this then not getting in....even though it is possible.
- Dec 13, '11 by DeahI still need the flu and h1n1 shots. Where did you get the h1n1 shot? I'd love to think that way, but if all applicants turn these items in.....
Admissions advised me that they have so many RN apps, that they stopped accepting apps for the RN program in Nov. Have you heard when they would notify applicants?
- Dec 13, '11 by HopefulNurse2011i got my shots at the take care clinic inside of walgreens, they accept insurance too so it should be free if u have preventative care coverage. Where did you get your physical done at? take care does it but its 60, trying to avoid that much for one sheet of paper since i completed the rest.
- Dec 13, '11 by DeahOk, thanks. I was going to Walgreens for the flu shot tmrrw and didn't know that they did h1n1s shot as well. I got my physical at US Healthworks in Roswell. I had to get one for work last month, so it all worked out and in time.
- Dec 13, '11 by HopefulNurse2011Do you remember the cost of the physical? the practioner told me the h1n1 is included in the flu shot so it isn't two seperate shots. and they do the hep b shots there too. Are you in the medical field already?