Applying to Piedmont HospitalRegister Today!
- by Bosco15 Mar 18, '09I applied to the New Grad program at Piedmont. One of my applications says application filed not hired. SO does that mean I am not being considered for the position. Has anyone seen this before?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=378280©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 9,547 Views
- Mar 18, '09 by cornpoohRNWhen did you submit your application? I submitted on the 6th. I got an e-mail yesterday for an interview for my first selection. On that particular application it says "application received" then under residency application it says "forwarded to manager". Good luck I know they had a-lot of applicants.
- Mar 18, '09 by Bosco15Thanks for replying.. I submitted it on the 8th. Oh well it was posted just under one position (critical care) It said recieved, reviewed, frwd to manager, then filed, not hired. Must mean they are not interested.. It is competitive. GOOD Luck in your interview!!!!
- Mar 18, '09 by gapeachRN2009I have also applied to Piedmont and my application just says application received too, as far as the filed, not hired, I don't know about that. Good luck to all!!
- Mar 22, '09 by gastudent09CORNPOOH-- What unit did you get an email for? I've heard that people have been contacted about Cardiology but haven't heard about any other units yet.
- Mar 22, '09 by cornpoohRNgastudent09......my interview is for Perioperative. That was my first selection. I know of a couple of Mercer students interviewing for Critical Care.
- Mar 22, '09 by FaLaLa134i'm on the waiting list there, as i applied 1 day too late
- Mar 24, '09 by BlessoneI actually got an interview for Cardiovascular Residency. Does any one know about that area, How does one like it? Good, Bad indifferent.
- Mar 24, '09 by DestinedRN09I submitted my app on Friday...I hope the best for everyone!!!
- Mar 24, '09 by cornpoohRNI had my interview today. It was a panel interview with 4 people-2 educators and 2 managers. I think it went well. I will be saying some prayers. They said they are going to make decisions around the first week of April. Good luck to everyone. They even asked me multiple choice "what would I do, as a nurse" questions!:roll:roll