Applying for NGCSU fall 2013 asn program? - page 3
Hello! I am soooo nervous and anxious to get into North Georgia's program!! Last year I was wait listed and I had a 2.79 GPA and a 76.7 teas score. I've already taken a&p, with a's, b's and one c and I took micro, but failed. I'm... Read More
- 1Jan 11, '13 by NikkiT09Quote from Nurse2b7337Your welcome!Thanks Nikki!! If you've taken yr prereq's towards a bachelors degree program it knocks the cost down. I'm hoping I'll be alright; the reviews from students and alumni are great!!
Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
The cost is still a little high for me even after all of my classes were factored in. If I don't get in this year I will consider it more closely.
- 0Jan 31, '13 by NikkiT09Well I just got an email from the Nursing Department saying they have received my application. It also said that letters will be sent out around the first week in March! I'm super excited and and nervous all at the same time. Good luck to everyone who applied to the program!
Hopefully this thread will also pick up since we are so close to knowing our fate!
- 0Feb 1, '13 by NikkiT09Quote from milesameliaIt was in my NGCSU email. I'm moving during the time frame they send out letters so I was concerned abt that too. I asked abt it and was told they hope to have them out before the first week of March. Last year I was waitlisted and got that letter right after Valentine's day. I think the year before that they sent them out around Feb 26th. So we will see what happens. That's the first time I ever got an email abt them receiving my nursing application. LolHey Nikki did the email go to your N. GA email account or your personal email account? I haven't seen one hopefully I will soon though!!! I don't want to wait until March just let us know already!
- 0Feb 2, '13 by NikkiT09Quote from milesameliaLol. Well glad they got everything!I checked my school email and it was there...today was the first time I've checked it and I had a bunch of emails saying they hadn't received my TEAS scores...I spoke to someone and they said they had them so hopefully that is the case!!
- 0Feb 13, '13 by heidiisawesomeQuote from NikkiT09I worked as a PCT at Northeast Georgia Medical Center for a a year a half until I had to move. It was an amazing experience. The job is almost exactly what you do in first year clinicals. I know because when the nursing students came to our floor they did our job for half the day!Oh ok. I was going to try to get hired as a PCT or Nurse Tech during my second semester. But if that doesn't go thru I will apply for an extern position. I know that those are both good ways to get hired after school. Especially with the job market being as tight as it is right now.
Thx for the info!
- 0Feb 14, '13 by NikkiT09Quote from heidiisawesomeThanks for info!!! Much needed insider news is great!I worked as a PCT at Northeast Georgia Medical Center for a a year a half until I had to move. It was an amazing experience. The job is almost exactly what you do in first year clinicals. I know because when the nursing students came to our floor they did our job for half the day!