Anyone applying to Emory Fall 2013Register Today!
- by lafemme1046 Apr 22, '12Hi everyone, I know there is a lot of time to apply but I missed the deadline for Fall 2012 and I was just wondering if anyone else is applying. This is a really good website to share information etc.
- Apr 22, '12 by ummnasimHi! I am applying for the BSN 2nd degree program. I only have my Human Anatomies and Microbiology to finsh.
- Apr 22, '12 by lafemme1046That's great! I'm applying for BSN. I only need microbiology and human growth and development. I don't think we have human growth and development in my school.. or is that the same thing as Intro to developmental psychology?
What are you doing for a year since you have to wait til fall 2013?
- Apr 22, '12 by ummnasimI am a teacher so I am going to work this year and save up money. Plus I am taking prerequisites
- Apr 23, '12 by lafemme1046I will be taking CNA training this summer so I can get some experience and probably get a job after that.
- Apr 23, '12 by ummnasimI think I am going to take a CNA course next summer because I know I need to work while in school. I am worried about the resume they asking for.
- Jun 6, '12 by bnmatlockQuote from lafemme1046I'll be applying for the BSN program starting in the Fall of 2013! It feels like it is so far away, but I still have to take the TEAS test and finish up a few prereqs.Hi everyone, I know there is a lot of time to apply but I missed the deadline for Fall 2012 and I was just wondering if anyone else is applying. This is a really good website to share information etc.
- Jul 1, '12 by lafemme1046It is still far away but it's always good to be early. I'm in the process of studying for the TEAS test and will take it on September. keep in touch!
- Jul 1, '12 by lafemme1046hi, I just finished taking my CNA course and will take the state test in a few weeks. I never had a job, but the instructor said for the resume "clinical rotation" should work since it is part of the course and there was a lot of hours involved. Hopefully, I can get a job after I get my state certification. If you haven't found a CNA class yet, Alliance Healthcare Academy is really good. It is in Duluth but class goes by really fast. M-F 8-4 and clinical starts from 7-3 at grace healthcare of tucker. This last for only 3 weeks. They also have other options like taking a Saturday class, but that would probably take 2 months or so.