This is why I love my instructors...Register Today!
- by IrishIzRN Mar 13, '07This was sent out by one of the instructors to the students in my class.
So we are all Sweet Taters.
I just thought that was nice.
I LOVE my instructors...absolutely love them.
So for those who hear horror stories about nursing school and the instructors....
There are wonderful stories and instructors out there too. There are some instructors that are really wonderful people and make nursing school an amazing, wonderful experience.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=212518©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Mar 13, '07 by Lisa CCU RNThat was too cute!
- Mar 13, '07 by RN BSN 2009hehehe cute
- Mar 13, '07 by Achoo!That's great! I am loving my second year instructors. They are always letting us know how much they want us to succeed, that they are available anytime for us etc.. it's so nice!
- Apr 24, '08 by tachybradyRNHuh. I wish my instructor would send something like that out to us!
- Apr 24, '08 by WDWpixieRNNice....right now, I am NOT in a "like my instructor" place so that's nice to see.....
- Apr 24, '08 by MySimplePlanQuote from WDWpixieNice....right now, I am NOT in a "like my instructor" place so that's nice to see.....
What's going on, Pixie? You're almost done. Is someone ruining your last few weeks???? How dare they!! This should be the greatest time of nursing school. Do tell - I feel bad that you're not on top of the world, as you should be.
- Apr 24, '08 by WDWpixieRNI won't go in to great detail...it's just very frustrating when you're so close to the end and dealing with feelings of not feeling competent as it is without someone shoving it in your face all the time. While other instructors and RNs are telling you it's so normal to feel like this, I'm beginning to think perhaps I'm not cut out for this and should just grab that diploma then go back to my old career. I was appreciated and given the opportunity to learn as I went along.....while I know I'm not an idiot, I'm pretty sure this person thinks I am!
And this, too, shall pass.....