Who is worried about their first test?Register Today!
- by futurenurseya33 Sep 5, '11Me! Its September 19.
- 1,248 Views
- Sep 6, '11 by ORnurseCTNext Monday and me too!
- Sep 6, '11 by NurseLoveJoy88I am, mine is on 9/16.
- Sep 6, '11 by AppalachianRNstudentMe. My first test is 9/13. I guess all we can do is study hard and hope for the best, the rest is out of our hands.
- Sep 6, '11 by AliFI'm taking my first A&P test in a couple of hours. I've been studying like mad and am still feeling unprepared- it's just so much information! Good luck everyone!
- Sep 6, '11 by Pneumothorax9/12 here.
Im not worried, because I actually really like the class and the material is pretty straightfwd (med/surg I) ....im just dont know how they write their tests in terms of questions, or the style...if they are vague with their questions or to the point..so ur not sitting there like...*:uhoh21: where did u get these questions from people?!?! Lol
I think ill be ok..ive been studying almost constantly since day one of class... aiming for an A or B
- Sep 6, '11 by Iridescent OrchidI am...for the most part, but it's just test anxiety for me, it comes almost natural. I tend to freak out before every test...especially the first one in each class, no matter how much I prep. I already had my Psych test and aced it, but only because it was easy...I'm just ready to get this A&P test and see what damage I do on it! ...This Friday = 1st test, and it's 3 chapters.
- Sep 6, '11 by my4helpersI am nervous as well. We have a skills check next Tues. then a lecture test on the 19th.