Who is worried about their first test? - Page 3Register Today!
- Sep 12, '11 by IUstudentmeeeeeee
- Sep 12, '11 by NrsNiksterQuestions questions questions. oh did I say questions!?!?! As a RN, preparing for test in nursing school was very difficult, I must say. But please do as many questions as you can in regards to the subject and topic you are studying. the saunders comprehensive nclex book is a great holy bible during nursing school. Do as many as you can ladies and gents. Good luck.
- Sep 14, '11 by DBK99Me! Took our first lecture exam this past Monday, 9/12. Will get scores tomorrow, on our first day of clinicals
- Sep 14, '11 by QuarterLife88Quote from futurenurseya33So is mine. My first major exam anyway.Me! Its September 19.
I've already had a lab quiz - got 90% on that, so, so far so good. I'm currently studying for my first lecture exam though. The biggie. I'm annoyed because a lot of it is on the history and legal aspects of nursing, and tbh, it bores me to tears. I'm here for the science!
- Sep 14, '11 by Pneumothoraxtook mine on Monday, felt ok about it. I didnt think it was as hard as i expected it to be. what really peeves me is they said we wont get our test grades until thursday because they didnt want us to be distracted or upset by or grades and not focus on patients during clinical...
UH WHAT?!...im sorry but if you are going to get so flusterd over a stupid test grade that it affects your performance in patient care---you need to reevaluate your priorites...and grow up..
ugh..i just wanna know how i did!!