When to apply for RN positions?Register Today!
This is a discussion on When to apply for RN positions? in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... I am currently in school for my ADN and will graduate in the middle of July? I need info regarding...by ashtonmoss Jun 19, '12I am currently in school for my ADN and will graduate in the middle of July? I need info regarding when I should start applying for RN positions?
Before graduation, after graduation, after taking NCLEX???
Any help is appreciated! Thanks!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=745044©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 470 Views
- Jun 19, '12 by StephalumpNow, if you're looking for GN positions.
- Jun 19, '12 by pockunitLocal hospitals where I am no longer take GNs, so we wait until we've passed our boards. Depends on where you live and what they want.
- Jun 19, '12 by sandanrnstudentIs a GN an RN before passing boards? just wondering
- Jun 19, '12 by Katie71275I would start applying now.
Our hospitals accept RN-Applicants here.
- Jun 19, '12 by StephalumpQuote from sandanrnstudentSure is!Is a GN an RN before passing boards? just wondering