What are your other degrees in?Register Today!
This is a discussion on What are your other degrees in? in General Nursing Student, part of Nursing Student ... As I'm reading through other posts, I see many people mention that they have degrees in something...by nurse2b013 Aug 16, '11As I'm reading through other posts, I see many people mention that they have degrees in something other than nursing. So I'm curious...what are your other degrees in?
I have a bachelor's degree in elementary education, and I'm now going for my ADN! I'll be done May 2013.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=605905©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Aug 16, '11 by JennyNurse2BI have an Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies. I am hoping to be accepted into nursing school for Fall of next year. I have always wanted to be a nurse, and my situation is finally conducive to going back to school. I hope to be able to spend my career working with patients, but I do have some joint problems that may prevent me from doing so. If that happens, I will at least be able to work as a Legal Nurse Consultant with the Paralegal degree and years of experience in the field.
Lord willing, though, I will be able to spend my career working with patients. My dream is to work in the OR as a RNFA.
- Aug 16, '11 by ScrappytheCocoI have a BA in Sociology...starting an ADN program next week and hope to work in L&D at some point.
- Aug 16, '11 by studentnursepupmomBA is English and history
- Aug 16, '11 by HMAmaraI have an Associates in Chemistry and I'm now going for my BSN.
- Aug 16, '11 by swhite2010I have a BS in psychology and a BA in communications (so a BAS).
I'm now in an ADN program.
- Aug 16, '11 by Nurse2b7337I have an Associates Degree in Heathcare Administration from the University of Phoenix. I am hoping to apply for the nursing program next year. I'm trying to finish off my prereq's. I hooe to work in the L/D department at some point.
- Aug 16, '11 by Twinmom06I have a BA in Communications/Advertising...start the ADN program on 8/22 and would like to get into L/D or diabetes education...
- Aug 16, '11 by MammaNurse2BeI have associate in science for physiology and associate in science for natural sciences.
- Aug 16, '11 by Mike RBachelors in Criminal Justice. Talk about a 180, right?