What is your Fall schedule?Register Today!
- by Lolita34 Apr 20Hi, I am going to be starting nursing school in the Fall and I'm so excited. I just registered and I'm taking the following:
Pathophysiology 3 credits
Intro to Nursing Practices 3 credits
Skills & Lab 4 credits
What are you taking in the Fall?
- 2,303 Views
- Apr 20 by zoe92I will be taking Holistic Health Assessment (4 cr.), Foundations of a Caring Profession (5 cr.), Nursing Informatics (2 cr.), Healthy Aging (3 cr.), & Genetics & Genomics for Clinical Practice (3 cr.). AH!
- Apr 20 by MommaTyI wont be getting my schedule in order until our mandatory nursing program day May 29th. I'm in an ADN program, so it will be fundamentals of nursing, pharmacology 1, clinical, and something else. Can't remember off the top of my brain. They have labs as well.
- Apr 20 by CNormanAdult Health II (med surge II) and psychiatric nursing.
- Apr 20 by PrincessFutureRNAdult Concept 2 (Med-Surg 2) and Nursing Research in Evidence-Based Practice!
- Apr 20 by KimynurseMed surg I
- Apr 20 by 2LMNOPAdult Nursing 3 (Med surg)(4 credits)
Methods of Teaching & Testing (3 credits)
Gerontology (2 credits)
Nursing Research (3 credits)
- Apr 20 by ThePrincessBrideI was about ready to ask this question!
This fall, I am taking Med Surg II (7 credits), Gerontological Nursing (3 credits, online), and Cultural Competence Healthcare (3 credits, also online). So I'm taking a total of 13 credits, but I'm only "in class" physically Wednesdays and have a 12-hour clinical on Thursdays.
- Apr 20 by adc85I'm starting my first semester in the fall too, ASN program. I don't know what the classes are, it's just called "Nursing 1" for 8 credit hrs. I can't wait to start though!