What will YOU do with your first "real" paycheck!? - Page 9Register Today!
- Aug 2, '04 by PCGrad06i will put it toward my bills and to reach my 2nd goal in life "to be debt free by the time i am 38 house and all"
- Aug 2, '04 by DawnEyespay my parents bribe money to let me live in their house for another 2 years.
First paycheck as a RN...I have the bmw I want - specs, color, and all - chosen and saved at bmwusa.com. I can't wait to hit the *purchase* button after graduation!
After that, money will be spent on "Conceiving for Dummies" books and equipment, a crib, stroller...the complete baby package. It will finally be the time for my husband and me to have our first child.
This is a great thread. It's nice to see what everyone is looking forward to!Last edit by DawnEyes on Aug 2, '04
- Aug 2, '04 by DZcarrieQuote from Chevellewith my kind of luck...my name will be spelled wrong! lolI will first check the name and make sure it is really mine!
Then I will start at it for awhile...
I have never had a "real" paycheck before so I have no idea what I am going to do!
- Aug 7, '04 by Maggie in NCI AM GOING TO GET A FACELIFT AFTER ALL THIS STUDYING! Hey, I am one of those OLD students (41) so, I am going to go into my new profession lookin good LOL. OK OK back to reality...I'll have to pay some BILLS and get my daughter what ever she wants THEN I am getting my face and my butt lifted with an employee discount! LOL
- Aug 9, '04 by adidas99Definately pay off some stuffLast edit by adidas99 on Jan 29, '07
- Aug 9, '04 by ava'smomRNCopy it, Frame it, and then some serious shopping!!!!!!
- Jun 1, '05 by kiyasmomFound this oldy but goody way down in the deep thread dungeon... SO, now it's time to compare the ideas with the reality. What DID you do with your first check?
- Jun 1, '05 by Christian_SNBuy nicotine patches to stop smoking!!!! All the stress of school is over, boy that will be a great day.
Buy food for the house that is NOT microwavable.
Buy scrubs… all colors of the rainbow, NO WHITE ones. (buy fire wood to burn the white scrubs- although all the bleach used on them may cause a fire hazard)