What time do you start clinical? - Page 3Register Today!
- Jun 16, '12 by alex1987This semester my clinical starts at 6:30 am.. luckily I live only 10 min away from the hospital
- Jun 16, '12 by DIVINELY FAVOREDIn my BSN program we sometimes are randomly chosen for either 7-230 or 230-1030, but either one you have to get there at least 15 mins early for preconference.
- Jun 16, '12 by C.LOVEESome groups start at 630am, others at 2pm, or 530pm
- Jun 16, '12 by Shorty11This semester our clinical is listed as being from "6am-6pm". Its only one day a week. Different groups on different days with lectures split up over the other days of the week. From what I understand we won't be there the whole 12 hours though, we just need to have that entire block of time avaliable because some weeks we will be doing clinical 6am-1pm here, and then clinical at 1pm-6pm at another site, and then 10am-3pm at another site, etc etc.Last edit by Shorty11 on Jun 16, '12
- Jun 16, '12 by CamwillYes we are lucky my college is a hospital.So our clinical instructors pick our patients before the other colleges there that also do their clinicals here. They gives us no excuse on knowing our patient. That was one reason I chose to go to school here.
- Jun 17, '12 by JacSeqsurgMy clinical starts at 0600, ends at 1800 and we have an hour commute to the hospital
- Jun 17, '12 by Jenniferasch0645 last semester with an hr + commute. Same thing for this upcoming second semester. We are also required to do pt research the day before along with med research.
We also have clinicals that start at 1500. It's our choice, we choose our clinical site/time.
- Jun 17, '12 by That GuyEverything started at 630 except L&D and that started at 5. God I hate mornings.
- Jun 17, '12 by ScarlettzAlmost everything started at 6 45 am. There were a few 2 week rotations that started at either 9 am, or 1 pm.
- Jun 18, '12 by brilloheadDepends on the class, instructor, and clinical site. Anywhere from 0700 to 1300.