What Nursing school are you in? Show your pride! - Page 47Register Today!
- Jun 15, '12 by hannahjean5I'm in my 3rd quarter of my ADN program at South Puget Sound CC in Olympia, WA. Hey neighbor!! There is 24 students in my class and my school is making a ton of new and exciting changes =)
Quote from strabaI'm a junior at Walla Walla College in Portland, OR. The main campus is in Walla Walla, WA. Only nursing majors are on the Portland campus, and it's great because of the small size. We have about 80 nursing students (juniors and seniors). It's a 7th day Adventist college (although I'm not Adventist). I think we have the best, most supportive staff. They really want you to succeed, and bend over backwards to help you. Anyway, I love my school and think that this is the best one in Portland (we have 4 BSN programs).
- Jul 31, '12 by wanna bTrinitas School of Nursing at the Elizabeth Kellogg Building New Jersey!! Last semester!!
- Aug 1, '12 by Mrsladysoul83South Georgia Technical College LPN Program in Cordele Ga! C/o 2013
- Aug 1, '12 by hezybiff86Fairmont State University, Fairmont WV.....orientation in 16 days so excited!!!!!
- Aug 1, '12 by SC4Nurse2BSaint Clair County Community College ADN program in Port Huron Michigan! I will graduate in May 2014. Good luck everyone!
- Aug 1, '12 by Texas_TTexas State University. Can't wait for it to begin!
- Aug 1, '12 by beachybutt
Northern Arizona University, Extended Campus in Tucson, Arizona!
Starting semester #2 out of 5.
Graduating in May 2014! That's less than 2 years!
- Aug 1, '12 by ~passionateSN~Panola college ADN program in Carthage, Texas! starting second level
- Aug 1, '12 by ava-virgoColumbus State University in Columbus,GA. We start on 8/13/2012.
- Aug 1, '12 by Reese2012St. elizabeth school of nursing (diploma/Bachelor program) Lafeyette, IN