What Nursing school are you in? Show your pride! - Page 41Register Today!
- Jul 19, '06 by husker-nurseQuote from MassLPN2005NO ONE fails Boards there???????????????:spin: :spin: :spin:I am at Assabet Valley LPN School in Marlborough Massachusetts. Even though it is "only" an LPN school it was very competitive to get in. Most of us have pre-req's for RN out of the way. 100% pass rate for boards there.
- Jul 19, '06 by frank6151Quote from husker-nurseNot saying they have a 100% passing rate..just saying they have a great BSN program. :spin:NO ONE fails Boards there???????????????:spin: :spin: :spin:
- Jul 20, '06 by husker-nurseQuote from stnurse2008go big red!!!i am in the bsn program at bryanlgh college of health sciences in lincoln ne!! it is the best nursing school, excellent teachers that really care about you as a person. highly recommended for anyone looking for an excellent school. they just built the new school 2 years ago very nice all new equipment. 100% nclex pass rate every year!!!:roll
- Jul 20, '06 by xomandalizedI will be attending SUNY Delhi in August.
- Jul 21, '06 by PAROPPYI am going into Nursing III at SUNY Orange Middletown, NY :Crash:
- Jul 22, '06 by nurse gallaherI will be attending Hill College in Cleburne Tx. it's not always sunny but it is hot.
- Jul 23, '06 by Regina66Northeast Alabama Community College, Rainsville Alabama. I graduate LPN Aug 2006, reapply to RN in May 2007, graduate May 2008!! I am 40 this year, this was my midlife crisis... Boy has my life changed. Wooohooo!!!!Last edit by Regina66 on Jul 23, '06
- Jul 23, '06 by maygrad07woot woot...washington state university the ICN in spokane, WA to get my BSN. GO COUGS. we have about 100 people in the spokane class but we communicate via video with the tri-cities and yakima sites as well. It's a wonderful school.
- Jul 24, '06 by VRN-RNDrexel University College of Nursing and Health Professions
- Jul 24, '06 by pegbordQuote from maygrad07woot woot...washington state university the ICN in spokane, WA to get my BSN. GO COUGS. we have about 100 people in the spokane class but we communicate via video with the tri-cities and yakima sites as well. It's a wonderful school.
Hi maygrad07! Looks like we'll be long-distance classmates. I am at WSU ICN program Yakima site ----- sooooo exciting!!!!!!