1. Spending quality time with my daughter instead of being cooped up in the house all the time because mommy has to study.
2. Spending quality time with my husband (even though I don't have time between work, school and baby, it is important for us to get time together).
3. Watching my favorite TV shows (Grey's Anatomy, Extreme Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Ghost Hunters)
4. Exercise (when I can - again, not much time with my schedule)
5. Eat (although I'm trying a new approach this next semester...healthy foods instead of the junk out of the vending machine!
6. Maintaining my schedule - I work full day through the day and have school at night, and I have a HUGE calendar at home that I write all of my classes on and anything else that may come up to keep my hubby in the loop...and to help me remember!
7. Just sitting outside in the peace and quite...away from electronic devices!
8. Listening to Enya!!! LOVE ENYA!