What is a good ATI Assessment Score?Register Today!
- by Lovely_RN May 25, '07I just finished taking an non-proctered ATI assessment for Fundamentals.
I can't remember what the person from ATI said when he came to our school.
What is a good score?
- 2,552 Views
- May 25, '07 by l_wheatHi, I just took the nurse fundamentals 2.1 and it said the mean national is 68.1%, I scored an 83% so, Im not sure what good is exactly but if the mean is only 68.1% it can't be too high to be good? Good luck
- May 26, '07 by Lovely_RNThanks, that's really good news! :spin:
- May 26, '07 by ThedreamerI was told that if you got above 50 you were way in the clear. Most of our class ranked 80-100% on each section so 50 must be hard to get to..
- May 28, '07 by nadeigehi thedreamer have you take the pharmacology yet? if so do have the topic to review it will be a big help thanks.
- May 28, '07 by ThedreamerNadgie, pharm was in the ATI I did this term. It was mixed in with alot of med/surg material. Just know your drugs, calculations, ect. They might say the order is X and you have Y and you need to know they are the same drug.
For math I recommend using Dimensional Analysis.
- May 28, '07 by gt4everpnwell, lets see, i got a 67 on the ati predictor. that meant that i had a 98-99% chance of passing, so i guess you can gauge it from there! good luck, the predictor is really accurate, i passed at 85 for my pn, so i am living proof!Last edit by gt4everpn on May 28, '07 : Reason: Color too bright- sorry!