you have got to change your thinking about microbiology around quickly or you are condemning yourself. start thinking, "i can do this." here are some links i have on microbiology that you can use to help you study:
- links within this lecture guide take you to information on subjects taught in this microbiology class of dr. kaiser at the community college of baltimore county. there are some quiz questions within the linked pages. http://student.ccbcmd.edu/~gkaiser/goshp.html
will link you into his lecture notes, illustrations, animations and photographs as well as a lab manual
- this biochem 4 schools, an online collection of links to biochemistry tutorials for students, this is such an extensive site it is better to use the search feature to input a keyword to bring up tutorials you will be interested in.
- this is a free online textbook of microbiology - lots of links to information. a very extensive site of information.
- this link will take you into the online companion study guide for students for brock's biology of microorganisms, 8th edition. at the bottom of the page you chose a chapter and click on the link to "begin". you will have access to the chapter note, multiple choice questions with hints and scoring where you will be given the correct answers.
- todar's online textbook of bacteriology links in to all kinds of information for students of microbiology. this textbook is maintained by a professor at the university of wisconsin-madison.
- student assistant site from mcgraw hill for nester, anderson, roberts microbiology: a human perspective
textbook. click on the "student center" to enter the learning activities and quizzes.
- check out the micro quizzes