Oh, please forgive me if I sound anal here but I have to celebrate and I would like to share my wonderful, exciting terrific news. I have four pieces of information to share.
1) I took my nursing research final this morning and we got instant results, well I got an 86%. It was not an A. It was so incredibly hard, hard, hard. The good news though it will not hurt my grade that I had going into final I will still have an A overall.
2) I got my results back from the health management final I took yesterday, the one I walked away from the room crying because I was certain I had failed it. Well, It turns out I got a B on that. I got an 85%. A Lot of it was the content that scared the living daylights out of me and that was the Adult Neuro section. The rest was comprehensive stuff on pulmonary, newborn, postpartum/birth/pregnancy, peds neuro and peds cardiovascular, abuse and other sections.
3) I have been elected by my classmates president of My schools chapter of the national student nurse association.
4) The HESI, OMG the HESI which was do or die, the one I stay up worry about all night and could not sleep to well last night. Well I got a 99.99. For those who do not know what about the HESI it is a national standard test that is catered for each school for each semester according to the content that was learned at that particular school for the semester. It is to give an Idea of how well you will do on the NCLEX. It was very hard and not very many people passed only 2 other people and everyone told each other how they did.
5) I am a officially a senior. The instructors said we can do that. I am going out tonight and celebrating.:roll :roll :roll
Thanks to everyone who has given me support, encouragement and inspiration it has been a long road but I feel myself getting closer to the end.
Oh P.S. Next week I have an interview for a Patient care Tech position in the Neonatal intensive care unit. IT is at a different hospital then the children's hospital I am currently working at now but I have a loan at this hospital I am interviewing at which is my school is associated with and I have to give the hospital a work commitment after graduation if I don't pay the loan back. I will see how I like it there and then I will decide if I will work for them or pay them back and stay at the children's hospital where I love it at.