Test failureRegister Today!
- by FutureNurse114 Mar 8Ugh. I'm in need of help. We have to have an 80 to pass class. I currently have exactly an 80 which gives me no leeway. I got an 86 first test, 78 second test, and 76 third. I'm going the wrong way. I'm trying to study the best I can but obviously it's not helping. Any tips, ideas, suggestions to help me study more efficiently?! I'm tactile, visual learner. Any help would be great. Thanks.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=820435©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- Mar 10 by eva123Trying looking up nursing mnemonics. Also the made incredibly easy books help. As I do not know which class it is you need help in, I cannot offer further advice.
- Mar 10 by VeronikaRNIt would help to know what class you are having a problem with. I had studied by reading and rereading the material right before tests
- Mar 10 by runsalotLearn how to take the test questions.
- Mar 10 by ADN2BDo you have a study guide for the book?
- Mar 10 by FutureNurse114Sorry I left out some information. It's the fundamentals class. I do the questions in book and online. I also have the fundamentals success book which has nclex style questions.
- Mar 10 by eva123Try nursing pnemonics from memory notebook for nurses. Also depending on the textbook you use there may be online study guides, etc. that you can register for free. If you have a Littmann stethoscope I think you can register it for free to listen to heart sounds and such online. Fundamentals is a tough class but if you can talk to your teachers and ask your peers for help it should make it easier. Try the Made Incredibly Easy series out if you can because it can provide focused review in ways that are not confusing
- Mar 10 by ADN2BThen read and study as though failing is not an option.
- Mar 10 by FutureNurse114Thank you. We do have online resources consequently enough they are the same questions and such that is in the textbook. Lol. I will check out the made easy book. Thanks.