T- minus 2 weeks and 2 days.....Register Today!
- by jamieekins Dec 23, '12I will be starting nursing school and it is all I can think/talk about! My husband is going nuts, he wants to relax and enjoy the next few weeks without any talking about school but I can't help it, I am so excited! If I can just get through Tuesday without talking too much about everything I think he will be okay
Merry Christmas everyone!
- 727 Views
- Dec 24, '12 by nurse15Me, too! I've already read the first few chapters of a couple of text books! Just can't wait to get started! Good luck!
- Dec 25, '12 by staceymI was so excited and couldn't relax before school started. Now after my first quarter, I'm excited to return to clinicals but having no trouble relaxing and thinking of everything BUT school! Advice: workout as much as possible. Get in a good habit of it now so it will be easier when things get crazy and it will help with fighting weight gains and stress. Have fun!
- Dec 26, '12 by jamieekinsThanks for all the good luck and well wishes!!
I was thinking about starting a workout routine but I am so not a fan of working out. I hate it honestly, I appreciate those that can do it and stick with it but it is just not for me. I am a fan of music and dancing so I may try and take 30 minutes a day and listen to my i pod and jam out to myself a bit. The weight gain concerns me because I just lost 60 lbs after my last child and I do not want to gain that weight back at all, but when I stress I tend to loose weight drastically so I don't know...may not have to worry about that too much
- Feb 13 by 1CaliforniadreamerHello,
I'm trying to get into the Nursing program at national university in San Diego. What schools did you get accepted to and choose?