- 0Dec 31, '13 by johsonmichelleApart from the things listed as requirements for school. What Other supplies did you purchase for nursing school?
- 0Dec 31, '13 by Mandy0728I switched backpacks and my bf bought me the get carried away tote in bittersweet from Vera Bradley. I bought 1 binder for each class (5 classes), I bought a 3 pocket folder for clinicals, a small Vera bag to hold my BP cuff and stethoscope, pens, pencils, I bought tabs to tab every chapter in my books, a wall calendar, spiral notebooks, dividers with pockets, and a planner.
- 0Dec 31, '13 by RunBabyRunLaptop
Planner (so I could put in everything on the syllabus, my son's school calendar, etc all in one place)
Hard folder for taking report and keeping pt info private
Pen with multiple colors for taking report (nice to be able to put certain things in red)
- 0Dec 31, '13 by Corrine SN- iPad keyboard folio = perfection.
- Notability app
- Saunders Comprehensive NCLEX Review
- Dosage for Nurses (it fits in my clinical clipboard)
- Storage clipboard for clinical to maintain confidentiality as well as stash antibacterial gel, bandage scissors, pens, highlighters, cereal bars, dosage book, etc. inside
- Erin Condren Life Planner, but I buy one every year regardless... :-)
I'm heading into my second semester and my husband just bought me a subscription to Nursing Central which is heavenly considering I'll be taking Med-Surg I, Peds, Patho, and Research in the spring.
- 2Dec 31, '13 by sali22Quote from chewychipsahoyWhy on earth do you have a pulse ox?Laptop, multi-colored highlighters, medical/bandage scissors, 4 color ink in 1 pen, pulse oximeter, notebooks. You don't need much. Maybe med deck or drug cards but if you make your own, u will learn drugs faster.
- 0Dec 31, '13 by Corrine SNQuote from chewychipsahoySame goes for a thermometer! I mean, I wouldn't take (or buy) one, but last semester my unit only had one and we all scrambled around for it for first morning care.on the floors, it's hard to find one so many RNs have one of their own. have you started clinicals yet? if not, you would not understand.