Anyone going to Shriners Burn Lecture in boston for student nurses on friday????
Apr 11, '07
No, but it sounds really interesting. I am asuming it is about burn care?? What time is it and where is it at?
Apr 11, '07
Student Nurse Lecture Series
2006 - 2007
Nursing Management of the Pediatric Burn Patient
This free lecture series provides an opportunity for students in the health care profession to learn about the state of the art burn care provided for children and their families by Shriners Burns Hospital.
1. Describe the incidences and etiologies of burn injuries.
2. Review the anatomy and physiology of the largest organ of the body – the skin.
3. Describe burn wounds in terms of size.
4. Describe the characteristics of the depth determination of a burn injury.
5. Review the coloration differentiation in burn wounds.
6. Describe the pathophysiology and treatment of fluid loss.
7. Review the Advanced Burn Life Support management of the critically burned child
Friday, October 20th, 2006
Friday, November 3rd, 2006
Friday, November 17th, 2006
Friday, March 16th, 2007
Friday April 13th, 2007
Friday, April 27th, 2007
All Programs 1:00 pm–3:30 pm
1st Floor Auditorium
Shriners Burns Hospital
Apr 7, '11
see you there!
this is four years old...oh well, same lecture this year!
Must Read Topics