Sex and Nursing School
- 5Jul 19, '08 by motyandproudofitHas your sex life dwindled since beginning Nursing School. My husband says he is stressed out with work. We have a great relationship, rarely argue, hold hands plenty but no sex. I really think that me studying all the time is the problem, like the lack of time we used to have. Once I am done studying I am totally ready to go but he just wants to go to bed (to sleep). Anytbody else have a similar problem?
- 22,453 Visits
- 2Jul 19, '08 by DanFNPHe'll definitely be cheating on you soon. JK. Things like that can always happen when people are busy/stressed. It may not be romantic, but sometimes you have to actually plan ahead of time for romantic time so that everything can be squared away and people can be prepared.
- 3Jul 19, '08 by flightnurse2byeah, it definately has. my girlfriends and i from class were just talking about this the other day. nursing school definately puts a huge gap in your life, love life, social life, personal life, family life... only 3 months and 10 days left until graduation... *sigh*
- 3Jul 19, '08 by flightnurse2bQuote from StayinOnTheGrindwe've had too much of that going on in our class. one married woman hooked up with a much younger male student, who left his cell phone in her car, hubby found it and he was out of school for a week to recover from his injuries. also have another set of "study buddies" in class that are now expecting their first child together (oops!)That's where study buddies come in....:weatherhot2:
- 5Jul 20, '08 by 3perfectcatsWow, do you think you can get a little more negative? You have no idea what is going on with this man so how can you say for a fact he is going to cheat on his wife. You may be correct or you may not. Why do you want to upset this person who is already under stress? Do you think yours is a helpful attitude? The man may have issues of his own he is dealing with that have nothing to do with cheating on his wife or her being in nursing school.
- 5Jul 20, '08 by 3perfectcats"But a bit on the personal side, don't you think?"
Maybe this person is looking for help and wants to talk things over a little. I hazard to guess she is not the only person who has had this problem while in school.
- 0Jul 20, '08 by Nurse_Diane GuideQuote from 3perfectcatsYes of course, good point.Maybe this person is looking for help and wants to talk things over a little. I hazard to guess she is not the only person who has had this problem while in school.
I just don't think the internet is always as anonymous and we would like it to be.