Schools in!! 21 days and counting! Anyone else starting this month - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 10 by shamrokksI start January 22nd. I got accepted last minute so I can't complain. Everyone else has known what was needed. Luckily I have access to get it all done but it's also partly going to cost some $ too. That's ok I'm looking forward to being a broke nursing student, lol. Good luck to us both!! I hope we love it.
Hard work always pays off.
- Jan 11 by Clistine48Quote from cgrantI start on the 28 I can't wait we have reading assignments already I wish u the best of luckStarting ADN program in 21 days! So nervous but excited!! I only have nursing courses to take, I've taken all pre reqs (thank God) I've started studying for dosage calculations, I just want to stay ahead of he game.. Have a lot to juggle, husband, kids, thank God I don't have to work right now. So excited for the journey!
- Jan 11 by PRICHARILLAisMISSEDYep! Starting on the 22nd at CSN. Looking forward to it!!
- Jan 14 by shamrokksOur last week before full time ADN students...what are you doing with it? I keep wanting to study something but then my cousin who just graduated keeps telling me to enjoy it instead. Unfortunately I'm sick so haven't felt much liking doing anything other than movies on the sofa all weekend.
- Jan 14 by shamrokksDon't let the women push you around, lol. JK but they may try to get you to do any heavy lifting, etc. I've seen it happen.
- Jan 15 by shamrokksCongrats NorCalKid!!
- Jan 17 by Mangomonkey56Hi, so exciting!! Good luck I'm so bored, we go back at the end of February here in Australia, after 3 1/2 months break. It's hell!! I'm doing reading on my own to keep my brain alive...