Schools in!! 21 days and counting! Anyone else starting this month - Page 3Register Today!
- Jan 3 by Melissa1986jenndavis -- I start my 15 month ABSN program mid-May. I'm so excited to get the ball rolling on this.
- Jan 3 by CT PixieCounting down the days myself. I go back Jan 22nd to start the final semester of my LPN to ADN program! Come on May!!! Actually last day of my last class is 4 months from today
- Jan 3 by juliefaceCongratulations! Did you feel like the time passed very quickly?
- Jan 3 by cgrant
- Jan 3 by CT Pixie
But if this will be anything like the last semester of LPN school...the time just dragged by! I think this will seem faster because we have two classes that we take in the Spring semester. We take one class the 1st half of the semester and the other the 2nd half. We did the same in the Fall semester and the classes flew by. I think because we had so many assignments on top of studying for quizzes/tests as well as clinical paperwork etc that time just seemed to fly.
- Jan 3 by nadia_2013congrats to all!! I start in January as well! super excited!
- Jan 3 by RJM2015I begin my BSN program on the 14th! I'm so nervous but also so excited at the same time. Orientation is the 10th and 11th and I'm hoping that will get rid of some of the unknowns that are making me so nervous.
- Jan 3 by LordswillI start this month and am excited and nervous as ever. LPN to RN.
- Jan 3 by breffeI start the 8th... But I just found out my husband may be accepting a job that will cause us to have to move out of state. I will have to go through application process all over again in another state if he accepts! Maybe we will end up staying and I can just keep going.